Pledge to Clients: Ben is committed to providing his client's with the highest level of customer service and negotiating successful results on their behalf.
Professional Experience: Ben has had a lifelong passion for real estate. His experience includes working for his family's real estate business in Tyler and managing custom home construction projects. Since getting his real estate license in 2015, he has excelled in the East Texas community receiving the “Rookie Realtor of the Year” award in 2016 from the Greater Tyler Association of Realtors. Ben is actively involved in the community in the following ways:
- Greater Tyler Association of Realtors – Political Affairs Committee
- City of Tyler – Member of the Board of Adjustments (Zoning)
- Graduate of Leadership Tyler – Class 30
- Leadership Tyler – Development Committee Member
- Promise Academy – Advisory Council Member
- Grace Community Church – Community Group Leader
Education: Ben graduated from Belmont University with a BBA in Entrepreneurship.
Outside Interests: Ben enjoys traveling, outdoor activities, and spending time with family and friends. He and his wife also design and build custom homes in East Texas.
Personal Information: Ben and his wife, Maggi, have enjoyed settling into married life. They recently built a home in Tyler where they live with their dog, Piper. They are members of Grace Community Church.