WP Community Partner Program: 3% of every WP transaction goes to a local Tyler area charity.
Professional Experience: Chris started his real estate career with an interest in real estate investing. From there, he got his license in Nashville, TN and went to work for Keller Williams. Shortly after earning the Horizon Award given to top producing rookie real estate agents within the Keller Williams system, Chris and Erin found themselves moving back to their Texas roots and in 2008, they settled in Tyler where Chris has successfully continued his real estate career, opening WP & Company in 2011.
Chris is also a member of the following:
* Greater Tyler Association of Realtors MLS Committee 2013 - 2014
* Greater Tyler Association of Realtors Board of Directors 2014
* Boys & Girls Club Golf Tournament Chairman 2014 - 2015
* Grace Community School Golf Committee 2014
* Gospel Village Mentor 2013 - Present
* Children's Advocacy Center Board of Directors 2017 - Present
* Grace Community School Major Gifts Committee 2018
Personal Information: Chris is married to Erin and they have 3 wonderful biological children; Cameron, Rylee, and Judson, and one adopted child, Bwalya, from Zambia, Africa.
Little Known Facts: Chris enjoys most all sports, travel, and time with family. He can often be found running a shuttle of his and other kids all over Tyler to their various events, on the lake, or around Tyler with his family.